A few tips, brought to you by yesterday’s yoga instructor.
- “Squeeze your chest to your thighs like a Japanese ham sandwich.”
- “Feel that fresh, genoxygenated blood flowing through your body. Sooooo good.”
- “Stand up, one vertebrae at a time, and pivot 185 degrees to your left.”
A few follow up comments, brought to you by yours truly.
- Apparently the Japanese ham sandwich is frequently referenced in yoga. A quick Google image search yields yogis a plenty. But what I would like to know is – what does the actual sandwich look like? Is it named as such because it has very little ham? No ham? I think ham consumption is pretty low among the Japanese…does it even exist? (Oh my, why did I just spend my time researching Japanese ham sandwiches?)
- No. There’s no such thing as genoxygenated.
- In case you’re wondering whether I turned around and then turned just a little bit more, the answer is no. I just turned around.