First off, a confession. I made a mistake. The Team Challenge Sports Basement discount event is on Sunday, November 14. (As opposed to THIS Sunday, November 14.) So now you have plenty of time to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and request an invite!
- Well, I’m just way more interested in this one. I’ve been to San Francisco before. And I’ve run along the bay and across the Golden Gate bridge in 4 other races. Been there. Done that. It’s lost it’s thrill.
- Let me start with a disclaimer: I fully recognize that they’re all good causes. BUT. I like the Malibu charities better. Most of them have to do with kids. Education, kids with cancer, at risk youth, running programs for girls etc. I tend to get pretty on board with children related charities.
- There’s 9 aid stations, instead of 6, and they’re serving coconut water! I can’t seem to find the US Half Marathon fuel info, but if I were to wager a guess I’d put my money on Cytomax. Ewww…Cytomax.
US (which really means San Francisco) Half Marathon
- Okay, I just checked, and there comes my third confession. The charity is St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital.
- When it’s all said and done, this will be cheaper.
- I wouldn’t have to persuade Jason that we need to go on a running related trip to Malibu.
What’s a girl to do?! I need your help!!