A little while ago GreekMelie tagged me with that 11 things thing that’s been going around. I feel like I’ve done a few similar posts recently, but I don’t have much else to write about so here we go again.
For starters I’m supposed to write 11 things about myself:
1. Still no baby.
2-11. Still no indication that the baby’s even thinking about making an appearance.
And then I’m supposed to answer 11 questions of GreekMelie’s:
1. Why do you run if nobody is chasing you? Just in case someone starts chasing me. Errr…good question. Perhaps to prove to myself that I can. Also I feel good, both physically and mentally, when I’m running regularly. Though not usually while I’m actually running.
2. You receive a random gift from a stranger. It’s a nice gift. What’s your first thought? Why is a stranger giving me a nice gift?
3. Do you assume the best or the worst of other people? Depends on the person. (And how nice of a gift it is.)
4. If your significant other ever cheated on you, would you want to know? I would prefer that he not cheat on me in the first place. I have asked Jason to please never cheat on me, and he seems agreeable.
5. What is the one thing you would never be able to forgive? I would hope nothing. But I’m sure there are plenty of things that would be difficult to forgive.
6. Live fast, die young and leave a pretty corpse behind? Or the opposite? I would much rather die old and ugly.
7. What is your favorite kind of music? And is it the same kind of music you use as a soundtrack for your workouts? Good music. And, yeah, I try not to listen to bad music while I’m working out.
8. PC or Mac? And why nobody uses Linux? It’s pretty user friendly, I swear! PC. Yeah, yeah, I’ve heard all the fuss about Macs, but I’m too lazy to learn a new system. And Jason uses Linux. I’ll take credit for his technological prowess.
9. The road to hell is full of good intentions. Does it really make any difference if you really didn’t mean to? Yes, it makes a difference. If hell exists.
10. τὸ δὶς ἐξαμαρτεῖν οὐκ ἀνδρὸς σοφοῦ. (Tò dìs examarteîn ouk andròs sophoû. “To commit the same sin twice [is] not [a sign] of a wise man.”) Do you give second chances? How many until it’s just too much? Yes, definitely. I’m not going to answer the “how many” question because I don’t know, and that’s technically another question.
11. Speed or tempo runs? Speed.
I’m to then come up with 11 questions of my own and tag a few of you to answer them. Instead I’m going to come up with 1 question and invite everyone to answer it.
Clearly I’m consumed by this baby business right now. When is she going to come? Will I survive labor? What will she be like? Etc. But if I weren’t pregnant there would probably be a different topic dominating my every thought. Like wedding planning, or getting back in shape or trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. So my question is…
What’s the big thing on your mind these days?