Last Week: I met my goal of 6 miles last week. Barely. I very seriously considered withstanding the allergy ridden outdoors for only one mile today. But I sucked it up (the snot in my nose that is) and did two.
This Week: I have 3 goals this week (YIKES!). Here they are.
- I’m going to cut back to a goal of 5 miles. My calves are tight, I’m feeling my right achilles and I’m only getting more pregnant, after all. This feels like such a pathetic goal… Yet, there it is.
- I seem to average ~4500 steps/day outside of my active miles. Why not go crazy and set a goal of 5000 steps/day? These steps won’t be quite as “athletic” so I’m not too worried about aggravating my calves.
- I’ve also landed on two hip/butt strengthening exercises I would like to ease into. My goal is to do them twice this week. I know that doesn’t sound like much, but I want to make extra-specially sure this does more good than harm.
Join the party! Choose your favorite way to link-up:
- Write a post describing your fitness goals for the upcoming week and how you did meeting last week’s goals. Include a link to this post somewhere in your post and a pingback will show up in the comments section below.
- Write a post and comment on this post with a link to your post.
- Share your goals as a comment on this post, or on Facebook, or Twitter, or whatever.
- Read through the comments and help motivate others.
Read this post for a little background on the birth of Monday Motivators.