Last Week: Was a complete fail. I walked/ran ZERO miles. I did my hip/butt strengthening exercises ZERO times. I took my FitBit off one night to charge and forgot to put it back on for 1.5 days. The other 5.5 days were… Well actually, I just did the math and I averaged 5400 steps/day vs. a goal of 5000. So I guess that makes the week a mostly, but not entirely, total fail.
This Week: I’m learning a lesson from last week and adjusting. It’s my last week at work. I’m going to focus on that and give myself a break in the evenings.
- I am, however, registered for the Crohn’s Crusher 5K Fun Run in San Francisco on Saturday. So 3 miles should be a given. You should follow my good example and register yourself.
- In addition to the 3 miles I’m going to shoot for 5000 steps/day again. What the hell.
- As for the hip/butt strengthening exercises… How about once? I should be able to do this ONE friggin’ time.
Join the party! Choose your favorite way to link-up:
- Write a post describing your fitness goals for the upcoming week and how you did meeting last week’s goals. Include a link to this post somewhere in your post and a pingback will show up in the comments section below.
- Write a post and comment on this post with a link to your post.
- Share your goals as a comment on this post, or on Facebook, or Twitter, or whatever.
- Read through the comments and help motivate others.
Read this post for a little background on the birth of Monday Motivators.