Last Week: Was almost a success. I averaged 5400 steps/day vs. a goal of 5000, and I did the hip/butt strengthening exercises ONE time. I fell a little short on my active mileage goal, with 2 miles instead of 3 at the Crohn’s Crusher 5K. We cheated.
This Week: I’m sticking with the same goals as last week.
- Walk/run 3 miles. Hopefully I’ll have an easier time getting out now that I’m off work and have the whole day available for napping. Walking! I mean walking!
- In addition to the 3 miles I’m going to shoot for 5000 steps/day again.
- Actually, let’s go crazy and shoot for twice with the the hip/butt strengthening exercises.
Join the party! Choose your favorite way to link-up:
- Write a post describing your fitness goals for the upcoming week and how you did meeting last week’s goals. Include a link to this post somewhere in your post and a pingback will show up in the comments section below.
- Write a post and comment on this post with a link to your post.
- Share your goals as a comment on this post, or on Facebook, or Twitter, or whatever.
- Read through the comments and help motivate others.
Read this post for a little background on the birth of Monday Motivators.
Photo Credit: Racers cross finish line in 5K run for Navy Chief birthday by Official U.S. Navy Page is licensed under CC BY 2.0 / Text added to original