Last Week: Done, done and done. Just barely, but done. Averaged 5200 steps/day vs. a goal of 5000, plus 3 aerobic miles, plus two rounds of hip/butt strengthening exercises. Okay, okay. I meant to do the second set last night and forgot, so I did them this morning and I’m counting it! Once a cheater, always a cheater I suppose.
This Week: I’m sticking with the same goals as last week.
- Walk 3 miles at a moderately aerobic pace.
- In addition to the 3 miles I’m going to shoot for 5000 steps/day again.
- Two sets of hip/butt strengthening exercises.
Join the party! Choose your favorite way to link-up:
- Write a post describing your fitness goals for the upcoming week and how you did meeting last week’s goals. Include a link to this post somewhere in your post and a pingback will show up in the comments section below.
- Write a post and comment on this post with a link to your post.
- Share your goals as a comment on this post, or on Facebook, or Twitter, or whatever.
- Read through the comments and help motivate others.
Read this post for a little background on the birth of Monday Motivators.